GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Glamz’s accommodation booking only open up to 2 months in advance and min 1 week in advance booking. *Subject to availability.
Booking can be done thru www.glamz.com.my
Glamz allows a child up to 6 years of age to stay for free using the existing bedding. Individuals above the age of 6 are considered as adults by Glamz. Additional pax will be charge accordingly.
Both kids and adults are required to present their NRIC upon check-in at Glamz during Super Peak season. Shall any guests failed to do so, they will automatically be considered as adults and charged accordingly.
For all the accommodation, an extra bed for a third occupant is allowed and is chargeable as per details below per night. The charge will automatically be included upon selection of more than 2 adults during reservation.
Bell Tent: RM 50 per pax. Up to additional 2 person per room
Dome Stay: RM 70 per pax. Up to additional 2 person per room
VIP Dome: RM 100 per pax. Up to additional 4 person per room
*Additional pax will entitle for one breakfast meal, inflatables bed, pillow, bed sheet, blanket, bath towel and 1 mineral water.
All requests entered into the ‘Special Requests’ box on Glamz website booking engine are subject to availability and Glamz bears no responsibility should it be unable to fulfil certain requests.
The total number of occupants in a room, including children, shall not exceed the maximum number of occupants permitted for the respective room types:
Bell Tent & Dome Stay : up to 4 person
VIP Dome : up to 6 person
If you have any questions or clarifications regarding Glamz's Maximum Occupancy Policy, our staff will be happy to explain in detail. Please also note that Glamz reserves the right to refuse entry to any additional guest exceeding the maximum occupancy allowed for that room type.
CHECK-IN / CHECK-OUT POLICIES
Guests must be 18 years or older with photo identification to check-in. Guests under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult. Glamz reserves the right to check photo identification.
CHECK-IN / CHECK-OUT
Unless otherwise stated in the specific rate plan terms & conditions, check-in time is after 3PM and check-out time is before 12NOON. For early arrival before 2PM, it is recommended to pre-book the room one day in advance with a full day charge. Glamz may accommodate late check-out after 12 p.m. for an additional fee; subject to room availability.
DAMAGE TO HOTEL PROPERTY
Glamz reserves the right to charge guests the cost of rectifying damage or soiling, caused by accidental, deliberate, negligent or reckless act of the guest to Glamz's property or structure.
SAFE DEPOSIT BOX
Glamz shall not be liable for the loss of money or other personal valuables during your stay.
Staying guests are advised to park at their own risk at surrounding Glamz’s.
The following items are not permitted in the Glamz premises:
• Flammable, explosive or otherwise hazardous materials
• Objects emitting a foul odour
• Unregistered firearms or other weapons
• Objects of an unusually large size or in unusually large quantities
• Articles related to use in gambling, prostitution, smuggling or other illicit acts
• Illegal drugs or other articles, the possession of which is prohibited by the laws of Malaysia.
In the interest of your well-being and security, all visitors are required to register at the Front Desk and are requested to leave guestrooms by 10PM
Glamz is at pet friendly glamping location. We only allow 1 pet per room only. Kindly inform Glamz’s front desk after you make your booking.
Guests have to adhere to the strict rules.
• Pets MUST be trained! Do not bring if your pets never stop barking, never stop whining, like to chase strangers and bites people.
• Pets MUST be free from ticks prior check-in to Glamz.
• Pets are NOT allowed to use common facilities (i.e. sauna, Jacuzzi, steam room and fish spa)
• Pets may only go to toilet at the edge of the jungle out of Glamz compound. All pets are advisable to be on diapers at all time. Any “accidents” must be picked up immediately by owners. All Pet owners are to be solely responsible for the safety of their pets and Glamz will not be held liable for any mishaps that might arise due to negligence in the part of pet owners.
• Pets are NOT allowed into the Restaurant and Event Hall area. Pets are not allowed to be leave in the room alone more than half hour.
• Pets must be on a leash at all times when on public area.
• Guest must bring the pet’s food plus food & water bowls with you, Glamz will not provide you with anything for the pets.
Do NOT bring your pet if:
• It never stops barking; never stops whining; chases strangers; bites people; has ticks; NOT trained.
If you do decide to bring your pet and it does NOT meet any of our rules & regulations, you will be asked to leave immediately. Your quoted cancellation fee on your confirmation sheet will be charged. Whilst we love being able to accommodate dogs please make sure your pet meets our criteria.
For necessities provided by Glamz, in event of damaged, penalty shall be imposed. All cleaning and damage cost will be bared by the pet’s owner.
HEALTH AND WELL-BEING POLICIES
EXCESSIVE NOISE AND PARTIES
To ensure all guests enjoy the comfort and safety of the facilities we offer, Glamz upholds a strict zero tolerance policy towards commotion, excessive noise and parties. Any person found to be on our premises creating excessive noise, having a party, exceeding the numbers of permitted guests or otherwise causing a disturbance will be requested to leave Glamz without refund.
Should any action by a guest, may it be towards our staff or otherwise, be deemed inappropriate by Glamz, or if any inappropriate behaviour is brought to attention, Glamz reserves the right, after the allegations have been investigated, to take action against the guest which may result in, but not limited to, being asked to leave without a refund for any services incurred.
NO smoking is allowed at any observation towers, camp site, canopy bridges, and 5 meters from the entrance/exit of the canopy bridge (national parks and state parks).
The “area” of a place mentioned above also includes the surrounding area of the place within its borders, and also includes a distance of 5 meters from any permanent roof connected to the main building. Offenders can be fined up to RM10,000 or be imprisoned for up to 2 years.
CURRENCY AND TAX
Rates are in Malaysia ringgit. Prices stated in the website is nett pricing. Glamz reserve the right to change the price without prior notice.
ROOM RATE AND CANCELLATION POLICIES
1. All room rates charges stated inclusive breakfast for 2 person.
2. Reservation would only be guaranteed on the basis of a full payment confirmed by the Glamz and bank in receipt verification.
3. Booking cancellation request/notification via email MUST be made at least fourteen (14) full days before the scheduled check-in date.
4. Cancellation fee: 50% of the total rate of your booking (this is excluding any bank transaction and charges incurred during refund).
5. No refund will be made for Booking cancellation request/notification less than fourteen (14) full days before the scheduled check-in date.
6. No-shows and early check-outs will be charged per the night room rate.
7. For any incidental charges, Glamz required a deposit for incidental charges upon check-in. RM 100 per room Deposit may be placed in cash only at check-in time.