- Does Family Dome / Bell Tent / Dome Room / VIP Dome come with washroom and bathroom?
Every accommodation unit has its private washroom and bathroom with water heater.
- How far is GLAMZ to Genting Highlands and Genting Premium Outlets?
GLAMZ is located 22 mins and 12 mins drive away from Genting Highlands and Genting Premium Outlets respectively. Meanwhile, GLAMZ is only 5 mins drive away from the nearest restaurants and convenient stores.
- Does Glamz have any dining options?
We have steamboat available from 6.30pm - 10.00pm, pre-booking will be required.
- Can I cook at GLAMZ?
No cooking is allowed in the room or surrounding of the room. You may cook at designated area, which is pantry and BBQ area.
- What is the check-in and check-out time?
Our check-in time is after 3pm and check-out time is before 12pm.
- What are the attractions / amenities at GLAMZ?
Guests can enjoy activities like BBQ, jacuzzi, steam room, board games, badminton, mini table tennis and relax at our recreational areas. Kindly visit glamz.com.my/gallery for more details.
- Is there any shuttle service?
We do not provide shuttle service. However, you may take Grab car service to GLAMZ or to other places like Genting Highlands or back to KL.
- What is the temperature over there?
It could be warm during daytime from 10am to 3pm, guests are advised to stay outdoor. The weather tends to be cooler after 3pm. Night time is usually around 22℃.
- Does GLAMZ provide hot water?
Water dispensers are available at our lobby and pantry. Our guests may get the hot water from there.